Friday, February 6, 2009
Natural Ways to Improve Male Libido
Sponsored by: cildenafil citrate, viagra, cialis, provigra, prozac, tramadol, levitra, propecia, orexis)
You can achieve a high libido naturally by following the following guidelines.
1. Eat nutritious and energetic foods like celery, raw oysters, eggs, liver, bananas, avocado, nuts, mangoes, peaches, strawberries, figs, garlic, and chocolate. Take a healthy diet rich in proteins and limited in carbohydrates and moderate in essential fats. Carbohydrates specially those that consist of simple sugars such as potatoes increase insulin and cortisol levels in your blood which affects testosterone production negatively.
2. Exercise regularly to maintain your weight. Obesity is a risk factor for erectile dysfunction and low testosterone. By eating well and exercising you can in increase testosterone product and thus an increase in libido. The ideal period to workout is 45-60 minutes in a single routine. Any more than that and your body start producing cortisol, which inhibits and diminishes testosterone production in your body.
3. Avoid saturated fat as it can lead to clogging of the arteries which in turn can impede blood flow to the genital region. This not only interferes with your ability to perform, but also with sexual pleasure.
4. Try to live a stress free life. If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner. A relaxed state of mind is very important for elevating your libido.
5. Proper sleep is also important in keeping you strong and energetic in bed. So maintain a consistent sleep schedule. A good sleep helps you raise your sex drive substantially.
6. Say no to alcohol and cigarette. They actually reduce the production of testosterone in men. Drunken sex might be fun while you are young but it just doesn't work as you get older.
One of the most important secrets in learning how to increase libido lies in understanding common root causes for a low sex drive. To get complete information on how to improve male libido, be sure to grab the ebook - Anytime...for As Long As You Want. Heat up your sex life!