Sunday, February 15, 2009
Great Inspirational Life Quotes
1. "Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards."
2. "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
3. "The purpose of life is a life of purpose."
4. "Growth is the only evidence of life."
5. "True religion is real living; living with all one's soul, with all one's goodness and righteousness."
6. "The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."
7. "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
8. "Commitment is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions. And the actions which speak louder than the words. It is making the time when there is none. Coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of; the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism."
9. "Live a life as a monument to your soul."
10. "The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life, acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man."
11. "Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can at it."
12. "The best portion of a good man's life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love."
13. "Education is the best provision for the journey to old age."
14. "Contemplate thy powers, contemplate thy wants and thy connections; so shalt thou discover the duties of life, and be directed in all thy ways."
15. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
16. "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted thirty years of his life."
17. "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler."
18. "To be able to look back upon one's life in satisfaction is to live twice."
19. "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves."
20. "One thing life taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. When you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else."