Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

lie to me

I walkde in - you walked out
I knew right then - something was up
Ya said dont ask me no questions - wont tell ya no lies
It comes as such a surprise
Think Ill close my eyes- to the pain
Cuz tonight in dont wanna know where youve bin

So wont you lie to me
Then I cant be mistaken
Swear that you will lie to me
I dont wanna hear my heart breakin

Tell me things that I wanna hear
I dont give a damn if you andt sincere
Baby just swear (baby just swear)
Swear that youll lie (swear that youll lie) to me

You walked in - I walked out
Baby t6his aint waht - weve bin about
If I touched your hand - would ya pull it away
Was it something I didndt say
I forgive ya all - the same
But tonight I dont wanna know where youve bin



You cant say the things you want
I wont let ya tell the truth
Cuz I dont (cut I dont) give a damn (give a damn)
And I dont (and I dont) wanna know where youve bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment