Subscribe in a reader

Friday, December 12, 2008

Inspiring message

If one day you feel like crying, call me.
I don’t promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you.
If one day you want to run away,
don’t be afraid to call me.
I don’t promise to ask you to stop,
but I can run with you.
If one day you don’t want to listen to anyone, call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.
but if one day you call,
and there is no answer,
come fast to see me.
Maybe I need you.
If I ever ignored you, I’m sorry.
If I ever made you feel bad or put you down, I’m
sorry.
If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you, I
love you.
Don’t ever forget that!
Through bad times and good,
I’ll always be here for you.
I am sorry for everything wrong I’ve ever done.
I’m writing this because what, if tomorrow never
comes?
What if I never get to say good-bye or give you a big
hug?
What if I never get to say I’m sorry or I love you?
Because what if tomorrow never comes?
I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment