Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Feel-good Sayings

* I’ve learned that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.

* I’ve learned that when you’re in love, it shows.

* I’ve learned that just one person saying to me, "You’ve made my day!" makes my day.

* I’ve learned that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.

* I’ve learned that being kind is more important than being right.

* I’ve learned that you should never say no to a gift from a child.

* I’ve learned that I can always pray for someone when I don’t have the strength to help him in some other way.

* I’ve learned that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.

* I’ve learned that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

* I’ve learned that simple talks with my parents when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.

* I’ve learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

* I’ve learned that we should be glad God doesn’t give us every thing we ask for.

* I’ve learned that money doesn’t buy class.

* I’ve learned that it’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

* I’ve learned that under everyone’s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

* I’ve learned that the Lord didn’t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?

* I’ve learned that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

* I’ve learned that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.

* I’ve learned that love, not time, heals all wounds.

* I’ve learned that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.

* I’ve learned that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.

* I’ve learned that there’s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.

* I’ve learned that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

* I’ve learned that life is tough, but I’m tougher.

* I’ve learned that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.

* I’ve learned that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.

* I’ve learned that I wish I could have told my Mom & Dad that I loved them one more time before they passed away.

* I’ve learned that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.

* I’ve learned that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

* I’ve learned that I can’t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.

* I’ve learned that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you’re hooked for life.

* I’ve learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness comes while you’re climbing it.

* I’ve learned that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment