Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

When to seek medical advice - erectile dysfunction

If erectile dysfunction is more than a temporary, short-term problem, see your doctor. Your own doctor, or a doctor specializing in erectile dysfunction, can help you determine the underlying cause or causes of erectile dysfunction and then help you find the right type of treatment.
Although you might view erectile dysfunction as a personal or embarrassing problem, it's important to seek treatment. In most cases, erectile dysfunction can be successfully treated. Also, see your doctor if the therapy or medication prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction isn't working for you. Don't try to combine medications or therapies on your own or make changes from prescribed doses.

No comments:

Post a Comment